Tuesday, August 22, 2023

That stage where one thinks that everyone their age looks older than they do!

    Has this happened to you?  You're watching television or reading and the age of someone is shared and you think, "Gad', that's old!"  Or you see someone who might even brag about their age but upon your observation, you think, "Gad, that's old!"  Then.  Then you realize Dear Lawd', that's the same age that you are?!  

    I'm either delusional, in denial or my greatest hope, is that I don't look my age!  But here's the deal, since I don't share my age one wouldn't know - really! I don't tell my age but I'll give you a range or a decade I'm in.  Here's why; when one shares if they're in their 30s, 40s 50s or above, they get put into a box; a "life expectation" box!  The only box I like to be associated with is a shoe box.  

    So my age like my weight is a number one could guess and likely be quite close, but I feel no need to pull it into sharp focus!  Besides, the other day I saw someone my age and thought "Gad - They are fabulous!"     

Stop on by my Etsy VanityGallery if you would like to see more #Vanitywomenhumor!  It's my thing!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment


Never underestimate the power of a pink feather boa!