Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Fabulous High Heel Humor -

Just as every shoe needs a mate, my veddy' fab' high heel print needed to be a pair!  I don't know what it is about fabulous shoes that I just love drawing, illustrating, coloring and creating!  Maybe it's the fact, that as an "at-home" Mom E. Person, most often in the studio or out n' about on errands and playing with the kiddos, I'm in flats!  So while I don't  live in the heels that I draw, in my mind's eye I am balancing and teetering on the highest, most fabulous shoes I can imagine!

I just posted this fab' original print in my EtsyVanityGallery..http://www.etsy.com/shop/VanityGallery.as with all of my prints in the store, it comes in a white matte, for NO EXTRA charge which makes it very easy to pop into a frame! 

PS...Even a fab' flat shoe makes me feel happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Never underestimate the power of a pink feather boa!