Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Like any fabulous shoes, this image really needs to be a pair of prints!  This is currently available as a matted print in my EtsyVanityGallery, but I think I'll have to create and offer another "soleful" reflection to go with it!

I'm finally getting into my creative routine again since my Ladybug (8 years old) and Daisy (4 years) are firmly in their school schedules!  I swear, I need to doodle and draw on a daily bases in the same way I need my lipstick, powder & pearls!  On the days when I don't get much creative work completed I try not to get frustrated but rather to reflect how I'm the luckiest person in the world to be able to balance building my brand, with playing in the sandbox with my two Looney Tunes!  Do something creative today... even if that means wearing a fab' accessory in a new way, a new lipstick color or whatever comes to mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Never underestimate the power of a pink feather boa!