Click HERE to go back to TheVanitySite.com -
or to see my ChinaGirllove site!
Vanity Thoughts, Observations n' Reflections..

Monday, April 5, 2010

Calm from within...Taoist meditation Vanity Style!

As we are going on the 4th week of awaiting travel approval to travel to China for our second daughter, I read a Taoist meditation about finding the calm from within, whereupon I interpreted with a Vanity Cases character.  I figured we would probably have another week before we would rcv' Travel Approval.  And what do you know?  After my exercise walk and then (10 minute) meditation, I checked email and there it was; our Travel Approval!  I am at once beyond thrilled, and happy but more than anything, at peace.
Warmest thoughts -

2 comments:

  1. HOORAY, HOORAY!!!! You're going to China!!! Can't wait to follow along & watch your family grow from 3 to 4!!

    Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaahhhh! You are so sweet! PS...I'll try to find time to print you something and send soon! Collene

    ReplyDelete


Never underestimate the power of a pink feather boa!