Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Fabulous Coaster - for fabulous women only!

An item always starts as a loose sketch and before you know it, I trace and refine the design on my lightbox and it "tells" me, what it wants to be!  Tiffanee, who is my Summer Doodle Spokesperson, emerged as a doodle and has ended up as a lovely coaster... Hmmmm, I think I need to add three more and create a set!

Stay tuned, as I'll post in my Etsy VanityGallery in the Tiffanee section when I am done.  For now, she's a paper weight on my desk!  Kinda' fab' really!

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjTJb4YoFED2LMvp-mbWfknbqv0qRsSny5v2hLAO8kBNi7I721aVEtlPug1QuwF30pQ3d6TDsMa5QPS6zTEgS-Pz2I1MPPBN4Pk_JmMY5UK_FTRPHzfqUxWYFaIuqsXZ1MMQSkpjY5XXwM/s1600/P1100473.jpg Until then, air kisses on each cheek!  Collene

No comments:

Post a Comment


Never underestimate the power of a pink feather boa!