Monday, April 16, 2012

What's on your mind/ fab' and funny woman humor for YOU!

When people ask where do I get ideas for my art, honestly, it's almost always from looking in the mirror (at this ever eroding face).  With Vanity as the nucleus of my woman-to-woman humor for my greeting cards or the prints in my Etsy Vanity Gallery, the ideas are almost always from something that has to do with my daily routine of puttin' on the fabulousness!  I know, I know, being fabulous comes from the inside, blah, blah, blah, but for me, it also comes from decorating the outside with requisite lipstick, powder and pearls!

So instead of looking into the mirror for a humor idea, what would YOU like to see in the form of a Vanity humor; what subject is on your mind?  Whether you are thinking of shopping, shoes, chocolate, good hair or bad hair days, yoga or wha'ever... leave a comment or email me and I'll see what I can come up with!

Until then, air kisses from the bottom of my fabbity fab' heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Never underestimate the power of a pink feather boa!