Click HERE to go back to TheVanitySite.com -
or to see my ChinaGirllove site!
Vanity Thoughts, Observations n' Reflections..

Friday, January 13, 2012

Yoga poses with Yoga Humor

 
 Sneek Peek at Vanity Yoga Print series
I'm going to be offering 5x7 and/ or 8x10 prints of Vanity Yoga reflections in my on line stores.  I'll be offering either standards size with a clean white matte.  The paper is a sturdy, slightly textured card stock.  I'm finding while creating, that they tend to look quite fab' in pairs and are likely, "For women only!"  
Pricing:  As with anything I create, I'm going to price very reasonably.  I have what I think is a price in mind that I think would be fair if one bought this art anywhere from a Target store to a craft fair... Hmmmmm.  The first person that emails me with what they would pay for such a print will rcv these two prints from me!  

No comments:

Post a Comment


Never underestimate the power of a pink feather boa!