Saturday, October 16, 2010

Glam' Gal note paper

Click n' Print Glam' Gal Note Paper
Okay, there's two ways to do this; you can click the image & when you see it enlarged on your screen, select PRINT and Ta' Dah' you are done.  Or you can "right click" and drag to your desk top and print.  Fold the paper in half horizontally and vertically for the cut-lines.  

I had to tweak this layout what seemed like a millionty times & if for some reason any of the design is cut off when you print, please send me a message and I'll send you the file.  I did this Glam' Gal drawing quite some time ago and I still really like the retro gal who [to me] oozes Glamour from a bygone era!  I actually have two different "text" options for this image;  one is in the Glam' Gal section of my Vanity store and the other is in my Fab Cards" section!  Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Never underestimate the power of a pink feather boa!