Click HERE to go back to TheVanitySite.com -
or to see my ChinaGirllove site!
Vanity Thoughts, Observations n' Reflections..

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Fab little Vanity note card...

To print click image n' print or click n' drag on to your desktop and print.

I've created little blank Vanity "purse & pocket" cards for years.  I think you'll find they come in very handy for tucking in your bag to be used for everything from a one-minute-journal, little to-do lists, for jotting down recipes or websites as well as exchanging notes with friends you might run into.  

Follow my Fab'log if you want more -- I'm going to be creating new ones that I'll post here.  I'll also be offering made-to-order personalized ones in my on-line Vanity store!  Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Never underestimate the power of a pink feather boa!