Fall Door Decor!
- Me and my trusty assistant made a fall decor door wreath in mere minutes! Soooooo easy!
- Take a blank wreath. (You can find in art stores)
- Buy about 5 or 6 sprigs of fall flowers... from the Dollar Store!
- Cut apart so there is one bloom per about a 5 inch wire stem.
- Embed the stems into the wreath all around the wreath
- Hang on the front door.
- Stand back and applaud yourself for a creative, job well done that will cost you less than half what you might pay if you purchase a fall wreath!
A little creativity, a few dollars and your door will look like a million!
Until the next Vanity post, air kisses!