Click HERE to go back to TheVanitySite.com -
or to see my ChinaGirllove site!
Vanity Thoughts, Observations n' Reflections..

Thursday, January 24, 2013

My personal opinion is that  one can read the classics (I've ready many) and one could get lost in historic and golden Hollywood age biographies (I have a million), but there is nothing, I mean at times nothing like the tabloids!  I think of them as junkfood for the brain and truly believe they should be part of the nutrion pyramid for anyone who needs a little mental relief in their days!  

And truly, when people say they don't read them, I would love to have a "spy camera" on when they are in a waiting room and there are copies of People, The National Inquirer, Star and / or US magazine!  Uh huh!

That's my lil' ol Vanity thought of the day!  (It's vanity because if it makes you feel good, natch', it will make you look good!  Collene

No comments:

Post a Comment


Never underestimate the power of a pink feather boa!