Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Big Picture To Do List - mixed with shoe humor

 Click n' Print

I often say that I may not be organized with every single pile of clutter in my house (which I blame on my two young children and their "bread crumbs" of the path in which they play), but when it comes to time, I'm meticulous in my organization!  Like many of us who work  or run their business from home, I have found the key is to "have a plan" of what I'm going to get done in a certain day and do my darndest' to stick to it!

Like all of us I have daily goals, but the key for me is to also have my "BI G PICTURE" goals, and not unlike a picture of a slim person that one might hang on the fridge to remind themselves to stay disciplined, this is one I hang on my wall size bulletin board!

To print, click and enlarge and be sure to set Print Settings to Landscape.  It's formatted to print on an 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper and to fold in half to create to lists!

Hope you enjoy!  Please email me if you have any problems printing and I'll send you the list via an email!  


No comments:

Post a Comment


Never underestimate the power of a pink feather boa!