Click HERE to go back to TheVanitySite.com -
or to see my ChinaGirllove site!
Vanity Thoughts, Observations n' Reflections..

Friday, May 11, 2012


So here's how this drawing emerged...

I've been told this image looks like moi! Well, maybe in the days when I worked in the "real world," where pumps, pearls and powder were part of my daily uniform!  As a work-at-home Mom E. Person, I still wear a uni', only know it's usually a skinny jean and one of a few tops I seem to endlessly rotate, and as always my [red] lipstick, powder and pearls!

But what remains the same, is I try to wear a fabulous shoe, whether that means a ballet flat one day, a clog, a veddy', veddy' white tennis styled sneaker or a moccasin.  Fab shoes always make me walk a little taller... just like my friends! A really good friends are like fabulous shoes; they give you the ability to stand tall within your self!    So deep... don't you think?

Girlfriends mean everything ... This Print is available in my on line Vanity Gallery - hope you enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment


Never underestimate the power of a pink feather boa!