Friday, May 11, 2012

Freebie Friday Fab' Bookmark ... or is it a notecard?

Click to enlarge n' print or....
Click and drag to your desktop to print.  I designed on standard 8.5 x 11 paper.   
I've decided this is a multi-tasking item!  You can use as a book mark, which would of course works best printed on sturdy paper, or you can use as a lil' note card. 

I like to keep note cards in a zip lock baggie (what class) in my purse.  I jot down notes to trade when I run into someone, or if I saw a website I want to remember, or to journal little moments in the day, that I eventually put into one of many boxes that I collect.  However you use, I hope you'll enjoy!

Click HERE, if you'd like to see more "Humor for women of all ages who get it!" and pu'leeease, don't hesitate to suggest ideas!  I'm always open!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment


Never underestimate the power of a pink feather boa!