Click HERE to go back to TheVanitySite.com -
or to see my ChinaGirllove site!
Vanity Thoughts, Observations n' Reflections..

Monday, February 22, 2010

Just because it's windy outside...


Just because it's windy....postcard postcard
Just because it's windy....postcard by VanityCases
Just because it's windy, that doesn't mean you have to have a bad hair day! That's my Vanity way of saying, think positively! I was feeling creatively "blah" early today then I remembered this inspirational Vanity doodle. I didn't let the "blah" rule the day!  

I also created as a card because it's a fabulous "pep card" for a fabulous friend who may need a little Vanity wisdom and girlfriend inspiration! Air kisses until the next post!


No comments:

Post a Comment


Never underestimate the power of a pink feather boa!